Booking trips for the spring and summer of 2022!
With the COVID 19 pandemic still going on we will have some policies in place for the 2021 season.
- All crew members will be screened before the trip.
- If anyone has symptoms of COVID 19 or a fever the trip will be rescheduled.
- If anyone has came in contact with someone who has COVID 19 in the past 10 days the trip will be rescheduled.
- Please let the crew know if you have been vaccinated and show proof with vaccination card.
- If you develop symptoms and have a positive test up to 14 days after your trip please let the captain know.
As the guidelines change these policies will be updated. We are asking that everyone is upfront and honest about their health for the concern of the crew and others. We would rather reschedule a trip than put someones health at risk.